Spending too much money buying new uniforms, towels or other textiles? We can help you save money by showing you an easy way to: reuse, recycle and rehab garments, towels, uniforms, mats, nylon, polyester and more!
For example, a car wash might use towels for wiping down clean cars over and over… and then when they fade, they might throw them out. Rather than throw out the old towels and spend more money on new ones, simply re-dye them for a new refreshed look.
Did you hear about the Sheriff who dyes his inmate’s
underwear pink to keep them in line?
It’s true! Sheriff Joe of Maricopa County, Arizona dyes jailhouse boxers and briefs with “Sheriff Joe Pink” dye so they’ll never want to come back there again! When the color fades… he just re-dyes them and the color is as good as new. Other jails and prisons use color-coding on jumpsuits to help their guards determine the level of security risk at a glance.
We can slash uniform rental companies’ costs by up to 65%
Instead of rental laundries buying new uniform pants at $9 each to replace faded ones, they could use our dye refresher for only $3-4… and get those pants back to the original color and save money!
Who else can save money with our textile dyes that come pre-measured in water soluble packets?
- Restaurants and Golf Courses: for uniform, towel and cloth napkin recycling.
- Pool facilities: for towels with color problems or hospitality towels where the color needs to be freshened up.
- Hotels: for housekeeping rags and hotel linen dyes, or tablecloth over dye.
- Senior assisted living facilities: to change or refresh their linen colors.
- Hospitals: for their scrubs and towels.
- Agricultural fertilizer companies: for dye as a color marker.
- Anyone who has a leak: This is useful for those who need a dye to help trace a hard to find leak.
So what do we offer?
We offer Dye Kits in all colors and can custom blend one for you. If you’re looking for the most inexpensive way to dye 100% cotton quickly and easily, you’ll want our economical towel dyes. We package our dye in pre-measured, easy-to-use bags that are clean and water soluble… whether it’s mat over dye, industrial laundry colors, or pant over dye. Need a permanent dye solution for 100% cotton textiles or blends? No problem —
That’s not all—We also offer Poly/Microfiber and Mat Dyes!
If you replace poly cotton uniforms too often, you’ll be glad to know we’ve got Poly Dye Kits you can use to dye the polyester portion and prolong the uniform’s life… so you save money. Do you run a gym or other facility where you need color-coded mats? Our Mat Dye Kits are wonderful for nylon mats, logo mats, or floor mats. All our products are manufactured and packaged here in the USA!
To start saving money, all you have to do is…
- Call us toll free at (800) 274-4393 and we’ll discuss your needs options.
- We’ll give you honest answers as to whether your textiles or other items can be reused or recycled by being redyed. We’ll offer helpful suggestions depending on the end use of your items.
- Then we’ll usually ask you to send us a sample of the material, along with a sample of the color you want to achieve.
- Once we get those, we’ll go to work matching the color from our extensive color library and we may even scale the process up in our small production machine to make sure it works.
Once complete, we’ll send you your color match with a quote, procedures for dyeing, and possibly a sample. It’s really that simple!
For many businesses and corporations concerned about saving on costs, a textile dye would probably be last on their list of things that could possibly help them reduce their annual expenses. Meanwhile, Keycolour has been providing high quality textile dyes for both small businesses and large companies since its establishment in 1993.
Here is a list of some of our clients:
- Aramark Uniform Services
- Mission Linen
- Washing Systems, Inc.
- Prudent Overall Supply
We are the trusted choice of major establishments and institutions for affordable, environmentally friendly dyeing and redyeing solutions. Our service spans across North America, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
If you would like to share your Keycolour experience add us on Facebook and post on our timeline and talk about how you were able to save by using Keycolour textile dyes! You could also follow us on Twitter and tweet your Keycolour story! We would love to hear from you!
To know more about how Keycolour textile dyes can help your business save on costs, call 602-424-9990 or toll free 1-800-274-4393 today!